How to take a Shower Social Story
Categories: Life Skills, Social Skills Tags: life skills, personal hygiene skills, social story
About This Site
This is an educational blog designed to help families how to teach children with autism life skills to help them learn to be independent as they transition into adulthood.
- Sensory Strategies to Help Kids with Self-Regulation in the Classroom
- Sensory Processing Disorder Checklist for Children, Teens, and Adults
- 10 Exciting Sensory Activities for Autistic Adults
- Understanding Sensory Processing Disorder in Teenagers
- How to Promote Emotional Self-Regulation Among Autistic Teens and Young Adults
There are no reviews yet.