Thank you for signing up for your FREE Resource! The next steps are in your inbox!
Get the Online Course Learning Life Skills for a Purpose for 40% off!!
This is an online course with videos explaining the step by step process of how to use task analysis and visual supports to help teach life skills to individuals with autism.
Take a look at all of the amazing printable resources you get with the course!
Printables and Examples are included in the course for you to download to help you through this step by step process.
- Course workbook
- List of life skill ideas (over 100 ideas!)
- Task analysis checklist format with personal hygiene care examples (blank editable checklist included)
- Progress monitoring charts in google sheets with personal hygiene skill examples (editable)
You will learn how to use Task Analysis and Visual Supports to help individuals with autism learn life skills.
- How to implement a task analysis in a step by step process
- How to use visual supports to help teach life skills
- How to create visual supports
- How to problem-solve when teaching can be difficult