About This Site
This is an educational blog designed to help families how to teach children with autism life skills to help them learn to be independent as they transition into adulthood.
- Help Teach Toothbrushing with Task Analysis to Break the Steps Down
- Executive Functioning Challenges with Task Initiation: Resources to Help Teach Life Skills
- Products to Help Increase Independence with Taking a Shower
- How to Create Routines for Individuals with Autism: An Easy Way
- Feel Successful and Confident Teaching Life Skills